Front of House - Team Member
- Use our CORE 4 model to serve guests: eye contact, smile, speak enthusiastically, stay connected
- Provide Second Mile Service, going above and beyond to ensure excellent customer service
- Strive to build great relationships with co-workers, as all positions require teamwork
- Take orders on registers, providing correct change to customers
- Quickly bag and deliver food with order accuracy
- Keep all condiments, cups, drinks, dessert, and other stations stocked
- Maintain clean working environment
- Maintain strict adherence to Food Safety procedures
- Follow procedures to ensure Operational Excellence
- Customer service oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Able to lift 20-30 pounds on a regular basis
- Detail orientated
- Able to multi-task
- Work well independently and in a team environment
- Servant spirit with strong sense of stewardship
- It's a Friendly Place to Work...At Chick-fil-A, we consider our team to be more than just employees. Our extremely low turnover rate is proof that people love working here.
- Flexible Hours...You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them. All Chick-fil-A Units are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
We start employees at a competitive pay rate, and desire to give raises based on performance.
A job at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job. It's a stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business. Here are some of the great benefits of working at Chick-fil-A:
Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them.
All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
No Experience Is Necessary
We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving customers. We will teach you everything else you need to know.
At Chick-fil-A, we believe everyone deserves an education. We offer Leadership Scholarships to eligible employees who qualify.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)